- Overcoming food temptation
- Top 5 Exercise to loose belly fat
- Headphones & your ears
- 2 best exercise for your abs
- What is the meaning of Grail?
- 5 things successful trainers do!
- 10 Exercise habits that ages you
- Weight loss & fitness diet advice
- Weight loss & fitness exercise
Lifelong Fitness International is a total wellness company rendering fitness services, beauty treatment services, sale of exercise outfits, sale of gym equipment, sale of food supplements.Read more
Weight Loss & Fitness Diet Advice
In order to keep our energy levels up, we need to consistently perceive in Love, think positive, speak blessings, do our best in all things, choose foods that vitalize our body, and exercise regularly. Above all, always breath deeply, drink clean water often, move in sunlight, walk bare feet in your home, and smile always in thankfulness!
Foods That Raise The Energy Level Of The Body:
- Fresh fruits e.g. orange, grape, papaya, water melon, apples, banana, pear, cherries, et cetera.
- Fresh vegetables e.g. carrots, cucumber, garden eggs, cabbage, lettuce, broccoli, et cetera.
- Root tubers e.g. irish potato, sweet potato, yam, coco yam.
- Cook, roast, steam, and grill your foods.
- Eat only when hungry.
- Eat fruits on an empty stomach or first thing in the morning.
- Eat one fruit at a time.
- Consume your major calories in the morning and afternoon.
- Raw vegetables are best eaten last for for/with supper/dinner.
- Avoid late night bingeing (excessive eating or drinking).
- Constantly maintain a positive attitude!
- White sugar and white sugar products e.g. packaged juices, bottled soft drinks, beer, et cetera.
- White flour and white flour products e.g. white bread, cake, meat pie, sausage roll, et cetera.
- Fried foods e.g. all fried foods.
- Packaged and processed foods e.g. all foods that contain artificial preservatives (canned foods especially).
- Any food you cannot just stop eating, even when you're filled or not hungry.
Foods That Drop The Energy Level Of The Body: